American Dairy Association North East (ADANE) is looking for a Content Marketing Coordinator that is creative, innovative, self-motivated and a life -long learner to join our Digital Marketing team.
The Digital Marketing team is a part of the Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC) Department. IMC is responsible for the overall image management, communications, and marketing activities on behalf of ADANE. This position is on the Digital Marketing team within the IMC Department.
As a member of the Digital Marketing team, the coordinator will hold a wide range of digital marketing responsibilities including, but not limited to, produce relevant and timely social media content for a Gen Z audience, grow the organization’s social media channels with Gen Z consumers work with influencers and content creators on digital marketing campaigns, and serve as a point of contact for vendor relationships.
The service region of ADANE includes Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Washington D.C. and the four counties in northern Virginia.
- Produce relevant, timely, and engaging digital Gen Z content for all social channels including Instagram, TikTok, Snap Chat, Facebook, and YouTube.
- Identify influencer/content creator Gen Z talent for campaigns and activations to maximize ROI and achieve campaign KPIs. Includes managing outreach, communications, and contracting with influencer/creators.
- Oversee influencer generated Gen Z content to ensure campaign timelines and deliverables are met.
- Compile, analyze, and assess the performance of Gen Z influencer marketing campaigns to make strategic decisions and improvements.
- Maintain a Gen Z influencer database with accurate and up to date partnerships.
- Propose new ideas, trends, or marketing tools to the digital marketing team to help meet the team’s goals.
- Monitor editorial calendar and coordinate campaigns and content around the schedule.
- Participate in daily/weekly team meetings on staff activities, content strategies and special events.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field.
- 1-3 years of digital marketing experience, with a focus on social media marketing and/or influencer marketing.
- Graphic design experience is a plus (Illustrator, Photoshop, Canva)
- Video editing experience is a plus.
- Strong organizational interpersonal skills: keen ability to prioritize and skillfully handle multiple assignments and high-volume detail work.
- Solid knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Valid Driver’s License with a safe driving record.
- Frequent day travel during the regular scheduled work hours.
- Local, regional, and multi-state traveling is occasionally required with occasional weekend work to cover events.
- Expected to travel throughout the entire American Dairy Association North East service area.
- Frequent travel during the week with overnight stay at times is required.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
- Skilled in organizing and establishing priorities.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excels under deadlines.
- Eager to keep learning new skills.
- Motivated, collaborator who always has innovative ideas.
- Able to work well as an individual and within a team.
- Ability to work across organizational boundaries as needed to foster collaboration and ensure success of goals.
The work location for the position will be a home-based office within the American Dairy Association North East region with travel requirements at time throughout the entire service area.
Benefits offered include Medical, Dental, Life, LTD insurances and 401(k) Retirement Plan.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
To Apply: Please email your resume with cover letter to: JobCMS@Milk4u.org