The Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC) Department is responsible for the overall image management, communications, and marketing activities on behalf of American Dairy Association North East (ADANE). This position is on the Digital Marketing team within the IMC Department. The service region of ADANE includes Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Washington D.C. and four counties in northern Virginia.
As a member of the Digital Marketing team, the Specialist will hold a wide range of digital marketing responsibilities to best reach Gen Z consumers. These duties including, but not limited to, web and social media content creation, social media marketing, email marketing, website updates in WordPress, search engine optimizations, search engine marketing (PPC) and vendor relationship management.
Digital marketing is a competitive professional space. We are looking for someone who is creative, innovative, and willing to keep learning and trying various tactics and strategies.
- Create content (research, write, edit) for blogs, video scripts/storyboards, websites, and email marketing.
- Create and post (organic and paid) social media content on TikTok, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Facebook, and emerging platforms for Gen Z consumers.
- Launch and optimize Google search engine marketing (PPC) advertisements.
- Develop consumer-facing emails for our email marketing program. MailChimp experience is a plus. Email testing (i.e., A/B testing, dayparting analysis) is a plus.
- Utilize tools such as Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Sprout Social and other metric reporting tools to provide tactical recommendations to improve our performance.
- Monitor social media for engagement from consumers and to identify Gen Z social media trends relevant to our digital strategy. Engage with consumers who post to our social media channels.
- Manage relationships with digital marketing vendors.
- Consult with colleagues across our organization to support their digital needs.
- Digital design ability / experience (creating infographics, social media graphics, etc.) is a plus.
- Participate in daily/weekly team meetings on staff activities, content strategies and unique events
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field.
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience, with a focus on digital content creation, social media marketing, WordPress, and Google (SEO / SEM).
- Strong organizational people skills: keen ability to prioritize and skillfully manage multiple assignments and high-volume detail work.
- Solid knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Valid Driver’s License with a safe driving record.
- Local, regional, and multi-state traveling is occasionally required with occasional weekend work to cover events.
- Expected to travel throughout the entire American Dairy Association North East service area.
- Frequent travel during the week with overnight stay at times is required
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
- Skill in organizing and establishing priorities.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excels under deadlines.
- Eager to keep learning new skills.
- Motivated, collaborator who always has innovative ideas.
- Able to work well as an individual and within a team.
- Ability to work across organizational boundaries as needed to foster collaboration and ensure success of goals.
The work location for the position will be home-based within the American Dairy Association North East region.
Benefits offered include Medical, Dental, Life, LTD insurances and 401(k) Retirement Plan.
To Apply: Please email your resume with cover letter to: JobCMS@Milk4u.org
Visit us at www.americandairy.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer