Content Marketing Specialist - Lifestyle
The Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC) Department is responsible for the overall image management, communications and marketing activities on behalf of American Dairy Association North East (ADANE). This position is on the Content Marketing & Digital Strategy (CMDS) team within the IMC Department.
As a member of the CMDS team, the Specialist will hold a wide range of digital marketing responsibilities including, but not limited to, web and social media content creation, social media marketing, website updates, and vendor relationship management. The Specialist will also play a role in developing and implementing our digital strategies.
This new position on our team will lead our efforts to develop a lifestyle brand focused on marketing to our target audiences with content focused on food, beverages, recipes, cooking and baking tips, health and wellness and other lifestyle-focused content. Digital marketing is a competitive professional space. We’re looking for someone who is creative, innovative and willing to keep learning and trying to tactics and strategies.
- Write and edit copy for a variety of content including but not limited to: blogs, social media, recipes, video scripts/storyboards and websites.
- Create engaging social media content (Instagram stories, IGTV videos, Facebook Live streams, Pinterest boards, etc.).
- Post organic and paid content on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest
- Develop content for consumer-facing emails as a part of our email marketing program. Email marketing experience is a plus.
- Utilize Google Analytics and social media metric reporting tools to provide tactical recommendations to improve our performance.
- Monitor social media for engagement from consumers and to identify social media trends relevant to our digital strategy.
- Perform website updates with our content management system (WordPress experience a plus).
- Manage relationships with digital marketing vendors.
- Digital design ability / experience (creating infographics, social media graphics) is a plus.
- Photography and/or videography experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or a related field.
- 5 years of digital marketing experience, with a focus on digital content creation, social media or food blogging.
- Experience developing and implementing digital strategies.
- Strong organizational interpersonal skills; keen ability to prioritize and skillfully handle multiple assignments and high-volume detail work.
- Solid knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Valid Driver’s License with a good driving record.
- Frequent day travel during the regular scheduled work hours.
- Local, regional, and multi-state traveling is occasionally required.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
- Skill in organizing and establishing priorities.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excels under deadlines.
- Eager to keep learning new skills.
- Motivated, team player who always has new ideas.
- Ability to work well independently and with a group.
Position will be based out of the Philadelphia office of American Dairy Association North East.
Benefits include Medical, Dental, Life, LTD insurances and 401(k) Retirement Plan.
To Apply: Please email your resume with cover letter to: JobCMS@Milk4u.Org