Experiential Marketing Coordinator
American Dairy Association North East is seeking a “people” person with impeccable communication skills—both written and spoken—to join the organization as the Experiential Marketing Coordinator. The Experiential Marketing Coordinator should have events planning experience and the ability to work independently with both internal and external stakeholders.
The Coordinator must be able to efficiently organize their time to gracefully meet tight deadlines. This professional should be resilient and resistant to stress as they must be quick on their feet and should be able to develop imaginative solutions.
S/He should be able to predict needs and challenges of a successful event plan, as well as have the acumen to solve problems as they arise. Additionally, the Coordinator must also be comfortable ideating and executing promotions to meet predetermined goals.
- Assist the Director and team Specialists with experiential marketing logistics with vendors, exhibitors and stakeholders during the event planning process including: room scheduling, catering, transportation/parking, AV, deliveries, product donation, staffing needs, on-site operations and more as needed.
- Build and keep a database of vendors for various projects of the experiential marketing team.
- Maintain the inventory of promotional items, handouts and other materials for the experiential team.
- Help to obtain all necessary permits and insurance certifications needed for experiential marketing projects/events.
- Help with event set up, tear down and follow-ups, including data entry, analysis and reports for event stakeholders.
- Work with experiential marketing team to devise original, imaginative ideas for the event and implement them.
- Assists Experiential Marketing Specialist in scheduling volunteers (employees and others) to work at events.
- Ability to perform public speaking/impromptu communication in front of large groups; vocal and customer-focused.
- Work with team to recommend right marketing materials used by the experiential marketing team.
- Keep abreast of current exhibit trends and interactive mediums to engage target audiences.
- Ability to travel. (30-50% travel needed)
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, hospitality management, marketing or related discipline
- 2-3 years of professional experience in creating events
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
- Capable of working with internal and external teams and partners
- Experience coordinating large and small-scale events
- Familiarity with event registration software preferable
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Valid Driver’s License with a good driving record
- Weekend work is occasionally required
- Local, regional, multi-state and national traveling is often needed
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work effectively with a wide range of internal and external constituencies
- Comfortable ideating and executing promotions to meet predetermined goals
- Ability to manage multiple projects, budgets, events and stakeholders
- Ability to research, measure and experiment with new and alternative ways to leverage event technology to achieve overall marketing objectives and goals
- Computer proficiency including word processing, data entry, spreadsheets, and generating reports
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
This position will be based out of the Philadelphia, PA office or the Syracuse, NY office of American Dairy Association North East, servicing the entire service territory.
Benefits include Medical, Dental, Life, LTD insurances and 401(k) Retirement Plan.
To Apply: Please email your resume with cover letter to: JobEMC@milk4u.org