Baked Caribbean Lime Fish Sticks
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Mojito lime seasoning (3/4 cup)
- Panko or bread crumbs (3 quarts)
- Plain Greek yogurt (1 quart)
- Fish portions, thawed (9 pounds, 6 ounces)
- Mix seasoning and panko or bread crumbs in a large bowl.
- Place yogurt in a separate large bowl.
- Set up breading station with both bowls and a parchment-lined sheet pan. Spray parchment with pan spray.
- Dredge fish in yogurt and then roll in bread crumbs. Place on sheet pan and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.