- 1 Anjou pear (a variety of green pears), sliced
- 1 cup whole fresh cranberries, halved
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 2 cups cranberry seltzer water
- 1 (8-ounce) can ginger beer
- lime wedges, rosemary springs for garnish
- In a pitcher, combine pear, cranberries, seeds, pomegranate juice, seltzer, and ginger beer.
- To serve: place in Mule mugs and garnish with lime wedges and rosemary springs.
Important Note: Use a flavored seltzer water to drastically reduce the calorie content versus using soda as a drink’s base.