Chipotle BBQ 3-Bean Salad
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Canned black beans (1 can)
- Canned pinto beans (1 can)
- Canned garbanzo beans (1 can)
- Plain Greek yogurt (4 cups)
- Lime juice (1 cup)
- Ground black pepper (1 tablespoon)
- Granulated onion (1 tablespoon)
- Dried dill (1 tablespoon)
- Chipotle powder (1 tablespoon)
- Dried cilantro (2 tablespoons)
- Sweet or smoky BBQ sauce (1 1/2 cups)
- Rinse all beans in cold water and drain well
- Combine all beans together
- Combine yogurt and lime juice in mixing bowl. Add pepper, onion, garlic dill, chipotle powder and cilantro. Blend well.
- Combine yogurt mixture and BBQ sauce. Mix until blended.
- Pour mixture over beans. Toss lightly to combine.
- Chill and refrigerate until ready to use.