Healthy Shamrock Shake
LaChell Miller, MS, RD, CC Follow her @DairyDietitian
Yield: 4 servings
If you’re looking for a completely different twist on the classic Shamrock shake, then try this powered up fruit and veggie shake!
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 3 ripe kiwis, peeled and quartered
- 2 ripe pears, seeded and cubed
- 2 cups chopped kale, rib removed
- 1-inch ginger, peeled and chopped
- 5 mint leaves
In a blender, combine all ingredients - starting with the yogurt first. To make shake colder, add ice and serve as a morning power drink.