Easy Three Cheese Lasagna
Heather Mangieri, MS, RDN, CSSD, LDN
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
24 ounces of light Ricotta cheese
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
4 cups of your favorite sauce (or even homemade)
2 large tomatoes, sliced
6 pieces of oven ready lasagna noodles
1/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine ricotta cheese with Parmesan cheese; set aside.
- In a baking dish spread about half pasta sauce evenly at the bottom of the dish. Place lasagna noodles on top of the sauce. Evenly spread half the cheese mixture over the lasagna noodles. Lay slices of tomato over the cheese. Cover with the remaining sauce.
- Add another 2 additional layers of sauce, lasagna noodles cheese mixture and tomato slices. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese, fresh basil and ground pepper.
- Cover lasagna with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes before slicing.