Easy Three Cheese Lasagna
Recipe created by Heather Mangieri, Dietitian
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
24 ounces of light ricotta cheese
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
4 cups of your favorite sauce (or even homemade)
2 large beefsteak tomatoes, sliced
6 pieces of oven ready lasagna noodles
1/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine ricotta cheese with parmesan cheese; set aside.
- In an 8x8 baking dish, spread about half the pasta sauce evenly at the bottom of the dish. Place 2 pieces of lasagna noodles on top of the sauce. Evenly spread half of the cheese mixture over the lasagna noodles.
- Lay slices of tomato over the cheese. Cover with remaining sauce.
- Add another layer of lasagna noodles, the remaining cheese mixture, and a layer of tomato slices. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Cover lasagna with aluminum foil and bake for 35 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before slicing.