Yield: 6 servings
- 1 cup whole berry cranberry relish, divided
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 pound smoked turkey, thinly sliced
- 8 1 ounce slices Provolone Cheese
Preheat oven to 400°F. In small bowl, combine 1/4 cup relish, mayonnaise, green onions and horseradish; mix well. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour to blend flavors.
Spread each slice of bread with 1 heaping tablespoon of cranberry-mayonnaise mixture. Top each with 2 ounces turkey and 1 slice Wisconsin Provolone Cheese. Place on buttered cookie sheet. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted. To serve, top with additional cranberry relish.