Siracha Chicken Salad Wrap
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Plain Greek yogurt (1 1/2 cups)
- Siracha hot sauce (1.5 fl. ounces)
- Granulated garlic (2.5 teaspoons)
- Dry minced onion (1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon)
- Canola oil (1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon)
- Asian slaw (2 gallons)
- Cooked diced chicken (2 gallons, 1 quart)
- Whole wheat tortillas
- Place yogurt in bowl and mix with Siracha hot sauce, garlic, onion and oil. Mix thoroughly.
- Portion 1/4 cup slaw onto center of each tortilla.
- Portion 1/4 cup chicken on top of slaw.
- Place 1 tablespoon of yogurt mixture down the center of chicken. Roll in the form of a burrito and seal.