Recipe by Chobani™
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1 small yellow onion, diced
2 cloves garlic, minced
3 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt plus 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup ricotta
1 package pizza dough (room temperature)
6 ounces mozzarella, sliced
12 cherry tomatoes
2 tablespoon torn fresh basil
1. Heat the oven to 500 degrees F.
2. In saucepan over medium heat, heat oil. Add onions and sauté approximately 4 minutes. Stir in garlic and sauté 1 minute longer. Remove saucepan from heat. Let cool 5 minutes, then add 3 tablespoons yogurt. Stir to combine; season with thyme and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Set aside and cool completely before using.
3. In a bowl, whisk together remaining yogurt and salt, and ricotta. Set aside.
4. Roll dough out into large circle or rectangle; do not overwork. Transfer to baking sheet.
5. Evenly spread sauce on top of dough. Place dollops of ricotta mixture on top, followed by tomatoes and basil.
6 .Bake for approximately 10 minutes,until crust is crispy,and cheese is melted and bubbling.