Ranch Veggie Pattie
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Cooked quinoa (10 cups)
- Cooked mashed sweet potatoes (6 cups)
- Drained and rinsed black beans (10 cups)
- Chopped scallions (1 cup)
- Cilantro (1/2 cup)
- Mojito lime seasoning (1/4 cup)
- Whole wheat hamburger buns
- Creamy herb yogurt dressing (3 1/2 cups)
- In a bowl, mix seasonings with bleack beans and mash with potato masher
- Add quinoa and sweet potatoes to the black beans and mix well.
- Form mix into patties.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 425 degrees. Flip the patties halfway through cooking.
- Serve pattie on whole grain bun with 1 tablespoon of dressing as condiment.