Southwest Chicken Buritto Parfait
Recipe provided courtesy of Upstate Niagara Cooperative, Inc.
Yield: make 4 servings
- 2 cups nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 tbsp southwest seasoning
- 2 cups instant brown rice cooked
- 1 cup black beans cooked
- 1 cup lettuce
- 1 cup salsa
- 4 oz fajita chicken cooked
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 2 tbsp lime juice (optional)
- Place four glasses on a counter alternate layers of yogurt, rice, beans, lettuce, salsa and cooked chicken until glasses are filled to the top.
- Squeeze a little lime on each parfait and top with cilantro.