Fuel Up To Play 60
Fuel Up to Play 60, the in-school nutrition and physical activity program launched by National Dairy Council, American Dairy Association North East and the National Football League, in collaboration with the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), is helping to make wellness part of the game plan in nearly 73,000 schools across the country.
It's Time to Reconnect with Fuel Up to Play 60!
In order for you to be up to date with whats going on with your local Fuel Up to Play 60 Dairy Council, please click here to reconnect with us!
• When you reconnect, you’ll be eligible to participate in the 2019-2020 Touchdown Rewards program, where you and your school can receive NFL prize packs for checking off your steps and participating in the program.
• Only schools with a Program Advisor are eligible for rewards and opportunities so be sure to sign up! Become one today!
Join the Movement
Fuel Up to Play 60, the in-school nutrition and physical activity program launched by National Dairy Council, American Dairy Association North East and the National Football League, in collaboration with the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), is helping to make wellness part of the game plan in nearly 73,000 schools across the country. The program includes:
- Funding opportunities
- An easy-to-follow online Game Plan with the "Three Steps to Fuel Up to Play 60"
- A new Playbook with new resources and tools
- Student Leadership Opportunities
- Points, challenges and contests to engage students, educators, families and the larger community
- A chance to earn recognition and NFL rewards for you and your school
Click here to check out more of the latest news and updates from Fuel Up to Play 60.
Steps for Educators - Kickoff FUTP 60 by Nov. 15, 2019 to win prizes!
1. Review this Guide with other adults and students at your school.
2. Log in to the Six Steps on your Dashboard to report your Kickoff by hitting the blue “Mark as Complete” button under the Kickoff Step — your school will then be entered for a chance to win a $200 gift card to the FUTP 60 Store OR a Kickoff Kit!
3. Encourage your students to complete the Kickoff Challenges on their online Dashboards so they can earn Bonus Points toward becoming Ambassadors!
4. Continue tackling the Six Steps throughout the school year — complete all six to become a Touchdown School and qualify for a display banner!
Get in the Game!
Funding Opportunities for Fuel Up to Play 60
Funding is available to K to 12 schools enrolled in Fuel Up to Play 60. This competitive, nationwide funding program can help jumpstart and sustain healthy nutrition and physical activity improvements at your school. Whether you’re just starting out with Fuel Up to Play 60 or looking to expand a "play" that’s already in motion, funding opportunities can help.
For more information on funding opportunites, click here!
And be sure to check out the Fuel Up to Play 60 Tools and Resources by clicking here!
To find schools in your area that are Fueling Up, click here!