Pennsylvania Dairy Promotion Program
2020 Dairy Product Marketing Scholarship - $3,000
Applications for this scholarship are now being accepted based on the following requirements:
- Full-time undergraduate students entering their sophomore to senior year as of Fall 2020.
- Students enrolled in a college or university in Pennsylvania or residents of Pennsylvania with an interest in the dairy marketing industry.
- Students with a minimum GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale).
- Completed application form (including essay responses) and one letter of recommendation (non-family, professor and/or employer references only).
- Preference shall be given to a student who has experience in the dairy industry, or who shows a preference in marketing dairy foods as part of his or her undergraduate work or future career.
- All applications must be typed. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Click here to download a copy of the 2020 Dairy Product Marketing Scholarship Application (link to fillable pdf application), or contact Cara (Trotter) Itle at email@example.com for more information.