Dairy Science Scholarship Available at Delaware Valley University
Pennsylvania Dairy Promotion Program - $1,500 Dairy Scholarship
Pennsylvania Dairy Promotion Program is pleased to provide financial support for students enrolled in the School of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences with a focus in Dairy Science or an interest in the dairy industry at Delaware Valley University. Applications for this scholarship are now being accepted based on the following requirements:
- Full-time undergraduate students entering their sophomore to senior year as of Fall 2018.
- Students enrolled in the School of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences at Delaware Valley University with a focus of dairy courses and activities.
- Students with a minimum GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale).
- Completed application form (including essay responses) and two letters of recommendation (non-family, professor and/or employer references only).
- Preference shall be given to a student who has experience in the dairy industry, or who shows a preference in pursuing a career in the dairy industry.