Food Marketing Scholarship Available at Saint Joseph’s University
Pennsylvania Dairy Promotion Program - $1,500 Food Marketing Scholarship
Pennsylvania Dairy Promotion Program is pleased to provide financial support for students enrolled in the food marketing program at Saint Joseph’s University. Applications for this scholarship are now being accepted based on the following requirements:
- Full-time undergraduate students entering their sophomore to senior year as of Fall 2019.
- Students enrolled in the Department of Food Marketing at St. Joseph’s University
- Students with a minimum GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale)
- Completed application form (including essay responses) and two letters of recommendation (non-family, professor and/or employer references only).
- Preference shall be given to a student who has experience in the dairy industry, or who shows a preference in marketing dairy foods as part of his or her undergraduate work or future career.