This past Spring, your local dairy farmers gave us a peek behind-the-barn with virtual farm tours of their dairy farms. They shared with us everything from sustainable farming practices to technology on the farm, to how to write your own farm-themed song to the tune of your favorite nursery rhyme. The episodes are designed for elementary and middle school students and are equal parts educational and fun!
Catch up on all of our episodes from Season One below.
- Farmer Katie - Cow Care
- Farmer Jess - Writing Your Own Song
- Farmer Lolly - Ice Cream
- Farmer Renee - Dairy Delicious Recipes
- Farmer Johanna and Family - Reuse, Reduce, Recycle
- Farmer Katie - Springtime on the Farm
- Farmer Kelsey - Technology on the Farm
- Farmer Emily - Get Moovin!
- Snider Homestead - Kids on the Farm
- Famer Jared - Robots on the Farm
- Farmer Katie - Summertime on the Farm
- Dutch Hollow Farm - A Cow's Life
- Farmer Caitlyn - State Fair
- Dr. Jody - Cow Veterinarian
- Farmers Brooks and Katie - Cheese Making + Milk Bottling
- Calf and Heifer Specialist Alyssa - Cow Nutrition
- Farmers Casey and Lisa - Keeping Cows Cool
- Edelweiss Farms - Water Recycling
American Dairy Association North East is one of 16 state and regional promotion organizations working under the umbrella of the United Dairy Industry Association. It is the local affiliate of the National Dairy Council®, which has been conducting nutrition education and nutrition research programs since 1915. For more information, visit www.americandairy.com.