Inside the February 20, 2019 New York Edition of the Checkoff Check-In:
- Lewis County Dairy Princess Takes State Title at 56th Annual New York State Pageant
- Hot Chocolate Milk Hits Schools in ADA North East Region – Increases Sales
- National Fluid Milk Campaign Launched by MilkPEP, DMI
- Driving Dairy Discussions Training Set for Northern New York
- Did You Know? is about the per capita dairy consumption.
About American Dairy Association North East
American Dairy Association North East (ADA North East) is the dairy farmer-funded organization funded by participating dairy farmer’s checkoff investment to build demand and sales for milk and dairy foods throughout the local region. Representing nearly 11,000 dairy farm families in Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania and northern Virginia, ADA North East develops and implements local programs to drive milk and dairy sales at retail outlets and in schools. The organization also conducts consumer education about dairy through events, traditional and social media, and in collaboration with health professionals through National Dairy Council®. ADA North East works closely with Dairy Management Inc.™, the national dairy checkoff organization, to support nutrition research, national partnerships and developing export markets for dairy to bring a fully integrated promotion program to the region. For more information, visit www.AmericanDairy.com.