National Ag Day is March 14, 2019. Celebrate the day, which falls during National Ag Week (March 10-March 16), by participating in the AGRICULTURE: Food For Life social media campaign.
Hashtags to use
#AgDay19 and #FoodforLife.
We're on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram at @americandairyNE
Ag Day is about recognizing - and celebrating - the contribution of agriculture in our everyday lives, and helping Americans:
- Understand how food and fiber products are produced.
- Value the essential role of agriculture in maintaining a strong economy.
- Appreciate the role agriculture plays in providing safe, abundant and affordable products
Sample Social Posts (Facebook or Twitter)
- Agriculture is essential to everyday life. Celebrate the individuals, like dairy farmers, who dedicate their lives to feeding the world on Ag Day. #AgDay19
- There are over seven billion people in the world today – that’s over seven billion mouths to feed every day. #AgDay19
Sample Photos to Download and Share
JPEG Download: https://dairyspot.box.com/s/6qritn5d8snxcm8bxk486hayq4xv55z6
Logo - National Ag Day (PNG format). Download: https://dairyspot.box.com/s/s3uayjo3b76y2jpkmq4fw7e7x8nanp84
Ag Day News & Events, plus! https://www.agday.org/
About American Dairy Association North East
American Dairy Association North East (ADANE) is the local affiliate of the National Dairy Council® and the regional consolidation of three promotion organizations including the American Dairy Association and Dairy Council, Inc., Mid-Atlantic Dairy Association and Pennsylvania Dairy Promotion Program. Committed to nutrition education and research-based communications, ADANE provides science-based nutrition information to, and in collaboration with, a variety of stakeholders committed to fostering a healthier nation, including health professionals, educators, school nutrition directors, academia, industry, consumers and media. Funded by dairy checkoff dollars from more than 12,000 dairy farm families in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, and northern Virginia, ADANE works closely with Dairy Management Inc.™ to bring a fully integrated promotion program to the North East region. For more information, visit americandairy.com