National Ag Day is March 14, 2019. Celebrate the day, which falls during National Ag Week (March 10-March 16), by participating in the AGRICULTURE: Food For Life social media campaign.
Hashtags to use
#AgDay19 and #FoodforLife.
We're on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram at @americandairyNE
Ag Day is about recognizing - and celebrating - the contribution of agriculture in our everyday lives, and helping Americans:
- Understand how food and fiber products are produced.
- Value the essential role of agriculture in maintaining a strong economy.
- Appreciate the role agriculture plays in providing safe, abundant and affordable products
Sample Social Posts (Facebook or Twitter)
- Agriculture is essential to everyday life. Celebrate the individuals, like dairy farmers, who dedicate their lives to feeding the world on Ag Day. #AgDay19
- There are over seven billion people in the world today – that’s over seven billion mouths to feed every day. #AgDay19
Sample Photos to Download and Share
JPEG Download: https://dairyspot.box.com/s/6qritn5d8snxcm8bxk486hayq4xv55z6
Logo - National Ag Day (PNG format). Download: https://dairyspot.box.com/s/s3uayjo3b76y2jpkmq4fw7e7x8nanp84
Ag Day News & Events, plus! https://www.agday.org/
About American Dairy Association North East
American Dairy Association North East (ADA North East) is the dairy farmer-funded organization funded by participating dairy farmer’s checkoff investment to build demand and sales for milk and dairy foods throughout the local region. Representing more than 10,000 dairy farm families in Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania and northern Virginia, ADA North East develops and implements local programs to drive milk and dairy sales at retail outlets and in schools. The organization also conducts consumer education about dairy through events, traditional and social media, and in collaboration with health professionals through National Dairy Council®. ADA North East works closely with Dairy Management Inc.™, the national dairy checkoff organization, to support nutrition research, national partnerships and developing export markets for dairy to bring a fully integrated promotion program to the region. For more information, visit www.AmericanDairy.com.