Inside the November 14, 2018 edition of Checkoff Check-In:
- Local Dairy Farm Women Take Center Stage on Local, National Level
- Dairy Farm Featured in Maryland School Nutrition Video, Promotes Dairy Consumption
- Union Bridge Farmer Shares Her Dairy Story on National Media
- National Dairy Girl Network Gathers in Pennsylvania, ADA North East Farmers Participate
- Did You Know? is about how innovation is critial to selling more milk... find out how its paid off for fairlife!
About American Dairy Association North East
American Dairy Association North East (ADANE) is the local affiliate of the National Dairy Council® and the regional consolidation of three promotion organizations including the American Dairy Association and Dairy Council, Inc., Mid-Atlantic Dairy Association and Pennsylvania Dairy Promotion Program. Committed to nutrition education and research-based communications, ADANE provides science-based nutrition information to, and in collaboration with, a variety of stakeholders committed to fostering a healthier nation, including health professionals, educators, school nutrition directors, academia, industry, consumers and media. Funded by dairy checkoff dollars from more than 12,000 dairy farm families in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, and northern Virginia, ADANE works closely with Dairy Management Inc.™ to bring a fully integrated promotion program to the North East region. For more information, visit americandairy.com