Inside the February 7, 2018 edition of the Checkoff Check-In:
- Dairying for Tomorrow Award Winner Makes Milk Donation to Local Food Bank
- Dairying for Tomorrow Applications accepted through March 15
- PA Dairy Summit Offers Farmers, Industry Insight to Current Issues
- Driving Dairy Discussions Training Set for Northern New York
- Did You Know? is about the number of people being reached through traditional and social media.
About American Dairy Association North East
American Dairy Association North East (ADA North East) is the dairy farmer-funded organization funded by participating dairy farmer’s checkoff investment to build demand and sales for milk and dairy foods throughout the local region. Representing nearly 11,000 dairy farm families in Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania and northern Virginia, ADA North East develops and implements local programs to drive milk and dairy sales at retail outlets and in schools. The organization also conducts consumer education about dairy through events, traditional and social media, and in collaboration with health professionals through National Dairy Council®. ADA North East works closely with Dairy Management Inc.™, the national dairy checkoff organization, to support nutrition research, national partnerships and developing export markets for dairy to bring a fully integrated promotion program to the region. For more information, visit www.AmericanDairy.com.