Inside the February 28, 2019 edition of the Checkoff Check-In:
- Application Deadline Quickly Approaching for Dairying for Tomorrow Awards
- Lewis County Dairy Princess Takes State Title at 56th Annual New York State Pageant
- 2019 Local Promotion Grants Available to Farmers in ADA North East Region
- New Driving Dairy Discussions Training Set for PA, NY
- Did you know? is about milk-based beverages.
About American Dairy Association North East
American Dairy Association North East (ADANE) is the local affiliate of the National Dairy Council® and the regional consolidation of three promotion organizations including the American Dairy Association and Dairy Council, Inc., Mid-Atlantic Dairy Association and Pennsylvania Dairy Promotion Program. Committed to nutrition education and research-based communications, ADANE provides science-based nutrition information to, and in collaboration with, a variety of stakeholders committed to fostering a healthier nation, including health professionals, educators, school nutrition directors, academia, industry, consumers and media. Funded by dairy checkoff dollars from more than 12,000 dairy farm families in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, and northern Virginia, ADANE works closely with Dairy Management Inc.™ to bring a fully integrated promotion program to the North East region. For more information, visit americandairy.com