Inside the June 29, 2018 Checkoff Check-In edition:
- New York Student Athletes Refuel During State Championships
- Thank a Farmer on Facebook
- Pizza Hut Employees Pay Tribute to Dairy Industry, Celebrate June Dairy Month
- New York Dairy Farmer Explains Industry on Celebrity Podcasts
- The Did You Know? feature is about the dairy export market.
About American Dairy Association North East
American Dairy Association North East (ADANE) is the local affiliate of the National Dairy Council® and the regional consolidation of three promotion organizations including the American Dairy Association and Dairy Council, Inc., Mid-Atlantic Dairy Association and Pennsylvania Dairy Promotion Program. Committed to nutrition education and research-based communications, ADANE provides science-based nutrition information to, and in collaboration with, a variety of stakeholders committed to fostering a healthier nation, including health professionals, educators, school nutrition directors, academia, industry, consumers and media. Funded by dairy checkoff dollars from more than 12,000 dairy farm families in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, and northern Virginia, ADANE works closely with Dairy Management Inc.™ to bring a fully integrated promotion program to the North East region. For more information, visit americandairy.com