Inside the September 10, 2018 Checkoff Check-In:
- Exhibitors, Dairy Farmers Invited to Appreciation Dinner at All-American Dairy Show
- ADA North East Helps Pack a Lunchbox with Dairy Love
- School Unveils New York Thursdays Cafeteria, Features Locally-Produced Foods
- Sculpture Deconstructed, Butter Recycled
- Enjoy a few more photos from the New York and Maryland State Fairs
- Did You Know? is about how much extra cheese Pizza Hut is now adding to every Pan Pizza.
About American Dairy Association North East
American Dairy Association North East (ADA North East) is the dairy farmer-funded organization funded by participating dairy farmer’s checkoff investment to build demand and sales for milk and dairy foods throughout the local region. Representing nearly 11,000 dairy farm families in Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania and northern Virginia, ADA North East develops and implements local programs to drive milk and dairy sales at retail outlets and in schools. The organization also conducts consumer education about dairy through events, traditional and social media, and in collaboration with health professionals through National Dairy Council®. ADA North East works closely with Dairy Management Inc.™, the national dairy checkoff organization, to support nutrition research, national partnerships and developing export markets for dairy to bring a fully integrated promotion program to the region. For more information, visit www.AmericanDairy.com.