Nominations are being accepted until April 25, for dairy farmers interested in serving on the checkoff-funded, 37-member National Dairy Promotion & Research Board.
USDA is seeking nominations for Regions 11 and 12
- Region 11 includes Maryland, New Jersey and Pennsylvania
- Region 12 includes New York
Nominees must be dairy producers in the region for which they are nominated.
Current local dairy farmers on the board include:
- Jennifer Heltzel from Martinsburg, Pa.
- Caleb Crothers from Rising Sun, Md.
- Patty Bitkowsky from Madison, N.Y.
- Bret Bossard from Fabius, N.Y.
Heltzel and Bossard are completing their second terms, thereby opening room for new board members.
Nominate a Candidate
Get information and Nomination Forms here through the USDA Agricultural Marketing Service website.