Five local Gen Z dairy farmers participated in a video series with ADA North East during National Dairy Month to help build trust in dairy with Gen Z consumers – those who are ages 10 to 23 and comprise 20% of the population and have the spending power of about $100 billion. The series highlighted dairy’s diversity and was designed to break stereotypes of a “typical” dairy farmer.
- Lainey Koval, Stillwater, N.Y.
- Connor Ranck, Stroudsburg, Pa.
- Tori Reese, Horseheads, N.Y.
- Gabby Taylor, Newark, N.Y.
- Kara Stultz, Williamsburg, Pa.
The short videos are available on ADA North East’s Facebook, Instagram Reels, and TikTok pages, with the final of the five videos airing this Thursday.