New York county dairy promotion committees and dairy farmers are partnering with Tops Markets across the state to build trust and sales in local dairy during National Dairy Month.
The comprehensive campaign developed by ADA North East includes:
- In-store signage to call out local dairy that will remain in the milk cases after June
- Three different dairy farmers will be featured in their local newspapers next Sunday, including:
- John Mueller, Willow Bend Farm, Clifton Springs, N.Y.
- Don Jensen, Lawnhurst Farm, Stanley, N.Y.
- Jody Neal, Orleans Poverty Hill Farms, Albion, N.Y.
- Weekly social media posts are airing on Tops’ sites featuring additional local dairy farmers
- Weekly dairy trivia on Tops’ Facebook page for a chance to win dairy prices
- County dairy promotion committees are conducting in-store promotions with milk sampling, giveaways, and nutritional handouts
Photo caption: Wyoming County, N.Y., dairy promoters celebrate National Dairy Month in the Warsaw Tops store.