Young athletes & active lifestyle students have an interest in finding sources of sustained energy. It’s a known fact that life can be exhausting for an athlete or active student. Instead of reaching for a giant energy drink with no nutritional value, we encourage them to #MeetMilk because powering-up with milk will boost their energy, while staying healthy and active.
#MEETMILK WITH RECIPES
- 1 cup milk
- 5 ounces vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup frozen pineapple cubes
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 tablespoon honey
- In a blender, combine the milk, yogurt, pineapple, and spinach.
- Blend until icy and smooth. Then add honey, for added
- sweetness, if desired.
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2/3 cup yogurt
- 2/3 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup berries
- Combine all ingredients for the base recipe in an airtight container. Stir to combine.
- In the morning, stir in fresh fruit, nuts, or additional seeds. Top with additional milk or sweetener if needed. Get creative!
- NOTE: Make several batches of overnight oats at once for the week for an easy grab-and-go weekday breakfast.