New Look Of School Milk
It's time to look at school milk differently
Studies have shown that when milk is served cold, in plastic bottles, kids are more likely to choose it. That’s why the New Look of School Milk — milk served in plastic bottles — is such a hit in schools across the country.
HERE’S WHY THE NEW LOOK OF SCHOOL MILK MAKES SENSE FOR YOUR SCHOOLS:
• Kids love the popular 8-ounce plastic bottles
• Eye-appealing designs increase student interest
• ADPs are improved
• Kids drink more milk, and get more of the essential vitamins and nutrients they need every day
• Leakage is minimized
• Plastic bottles are far easier to recycle than paperboard cartons
• The overall image of your school meals is enhanced
Ask about grants for milk merchandisers to help with your conversion to the New Look of School Milk. Your students will absolutely love it! Talk with us today about implementing the New Look in your district.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org