Self-care is imperative in order to maintain a healthy relationship with yourself. Whether you’re overworked or stressed, both can cause a lack of productivity and leave you emotionally drained. We have put together some self-care resources to help with eliminating the toxic effects of stress by improving your mood and boosting your energy and positivity levels.
Affirmations help rid ourselves of negative and limited thinking. A simple affirmation-a-day can help change the way you think over time.
Samples of Daily Affirmations
- Great leaders don’t set out to be leaders. They set out to make a difference.
- Every day I inhale courage and exhale fear.
- Scared is what you’re feeling. Brave is what you’re doing.
Fitness is an essential part of a strong immune system. Maintaining an active lifestyle is important now more than ever, as it helps release dopamine, releases stress and keeps you healthy.
- Dairy Girl Fitness (Instagram Account)
- Dairy Fitness Tips
- Incorporate chocolate milk in your post-body workout smoothies and protein shakes to help refuel your muscles.
- Choose dairy products like cheese or yogurt and milk to make a protein-packed parfait with fruit and granola to have after your workouts or as a snack.
Meditation can make a vast difference when you start to feel stress or negative thoughts begin to take over. The current climate that we are in might not be the easiest time to start a new meditation practice, but spending 2-3 minutes on a guided meditation truly makes a difference.