Inside the January 30, 2019 edition of the Checkoff Check-In:
- National Fluid Milk Campaign Launched by MilkPEP, DMI
- Mac & Cheese Recipe from Molly Yeh
- Dairy Aisle Performance Program Improves Retail Cases, Increases Sales
- Reservation Deadline Fast Approaching for New York Dairy Princess Pageant
- Did You Know? is about the increase in dairy sales.
About American Dairy Association North East
American Dairy Association North East (ADA North East) is the dairy farmer-funded organization funded by participating dairy farmer’s checkoff investment to build demand and sales for milk and dairy foods throughout the local region. Representing nearly 11,000 dairy farm families in Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania and northern Virginia, ADA North East develops and implements local programs to drive milk and dairy sales at retail outlets and in schools. The organization also conducts consumer education about dairy through events, traditional and social media, and in collaboration with health professionals through National Dairy Council®. ADA North East works closely with Dairy Management Inc.™, the national dairy checkoff organization, to support nutrition research, national partnerships and developing export markets for dairy to bring a fully integrated promotion program to the region. For more information, visit www.AmericanDairy.com.